КЛК 'Владминес'
29 Апрель 2024, 15:55:25 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Войти
Лучшие фелинологические организации!
Добавье свою организацию! пока бесплатно!!!
Новости: Ждем всех в нашем каталоге Фелинологических организаций. Вас еще нет в нашем каталоге? Так добавьте скорее!!!

Начало   Помощь Поиск Календарь Галерея  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Electric bike holiday gift guide  (Прочитано 1795 раз)
upamfva
Ветеран

Кошачьих сил: 139
upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!

Благодарности
-Выражено: 0
-Получено: 0

Просмотр профиля Email
« : 29 Декабрь 2021, 07:42:45 »

Electric bike holiday gift guide

Electric bikes were the hottest transportation trend of 2021, and there’s no sign of that slowing down in 2022. They make getting to work easier, exploring the outdoors more accessible and fun, and, of course, they help you skip getting into your car for the easy errand to get eggnog.To get more news about electric motorcycle, you can visit davincimotor.com official website.

To start off, there are countless styles of e-bikes out there including: mopeds and motobikes, commuters, as well as on-road and off-road models. On top of that, there are hundreds of different brands on the market, which means it can be a bit overwhelming to start the shopping process. Plus, there are a lot of important specs to keep track of. There’s motor output, battery specs, charge times, frame sizing, range, weight, price and of course, cool factor to try to figure out. And for all of you dying to jump on this bandwagon, I’ve created a list of my favorite electric bikes to date. In the list, I’ve included many different styles of bikes, including the models I think are best in their given segment.
This motorbike-style model is unlike most other e-bikes out there in that it features two batteries and two motors! One 52V, 20 Ah battery lives between the rider’s feet and another 52V, 15 Ah battery resides underneath the seat. As for motivation, the Grizzly has a pair of 1,000-watt hub motors, one in each wheel. Combined, all this yields a serious performance punch. Along with the ability to accelerate to 36 mph and an estimated range of 35 to 75 miles (depending on conditions and speed), this thing has the grunt to get up most any dirt hill. It’s guaranteed to give you a smile from ear to ear. Oh, I forgot to mention, this thing will peel out — that front tire will actually spin if you slam the throttle. This bear growls!

What I like most about the Ariel Rider Grizzly is you don’t have to be riding with both batteries at once. If you’re out and about and one battery goes to empty, you still have the second battery to get you home. The bike is a tiny bit slower with one battery in use, but it’s great to have the backup pack if you have lots of errands to run.

A few notes here before you push Ariel’s “Add to Cart” button. This motorbike-style frame is a bit smaller than your average bike, so if you’re taller than 6 feet, 8 inches, it’s not going to be a comfortable ride. Also, the Ariel rider weighs a stout 105 pounds, so if you have a second-story walkup apartment, this bike might not be for you. (Then again, maybe you can ride up those stairs? On second thought, no — don’t try that!)

The Grizzly is priced extremely well given all of its features, especially compared to models like the extremely popular Super73 RX. The Grizzly retails for $3,299, all while checking way more boxes than the RX. If you decide on the Grizzly, I’d be sure to buy the Long Seat so you can take someone on your next adventure. It’s the one thing that I wish I had.

The LeMond Prolog is one of the best-looking electric bikes on the road (even in Rosa matte-pink!). This road-style e-bike was designed by three-time Tour de France champion Greg Lemond, so you know it comes with some great, progressive features.

First off, this bike is made primarily of carbon fiber, including the frame, fork, monocoque handlebar-stem, custom fenders and seat post. In fact, you can even opt for a carbon-braided wheelset with Tune hubs as an upgrade. With all that, you get a bike that only weighs 26 pounds! You should easily be able to make it up into your second-story apartment with this bike. Next up, the Prolog has a range of 45 miles, thanks to its 36V, 250W Panasonic battery and Mahle M1 250w rear hub motor. That’s plenty of range to get you to and from work with some hills in between. The Prolog is a Class 1 e-bike, which means it’ll assist the rider while pedaling to up to 20 mph. Lastly, the bike also comes with an 11-speed Shimano drivetrain if you need help with those hills. Shimano’s Di2 electronic shifter is available as an upgrade, but ultimately, I would skip this option because I have yet to trust an electronic shifting system.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в: