КЛК 'Владминес'
29 Апрель 2024, 17:01:26 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Войти
Лучшие фелинологические организации!
Добавье свою организацию! пока бесплатно!!!
Новости: На сайте работает раздел Наши чемпионы! Все чемпионы и чемпионки семейства кошачьих :)

Начало   Помощь Поиск Календарь Галерея  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Do you have hope for World of Warcraft in 2022?  (Прочитано 1463 раз)
upamfva
Ветеран

Кошачьих сил: 139
upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!

Благодарности
-Выражено: 0
-Получено: 0

Просмотр профиля Email
« : 29 Декабрь 2021, 06:58:28 »

Do you have hope for World of Warcraft in 2022?

Phew. It’s been a rough, rough year for World of Warcraft players. With sparse content releases for Shadowlands, an unknown future direction for the retail version, and an enthusiasm drop-off from Burning Crusade Classic, there’s not a real groundswell of excitement about the current state of the game.To get more news about Buy WoW Gold, you can visit lootwow.com official website.

And then there’s something else that’s kind of soured the whole environment. It’s slipped my mind, but I’m positive that there’s a situation that’s kind of put a bad taste in everyone’s mouth. I’m sure I’ll remember it later.

Now that World of Warcraft looks as if it’s in its worst state in a long time — maybe even in its entire existence — I’ll posit this discussion topic for today: Do you have hope for the MMO (retail or classic) in 2022? Do you think Blizzard can get its house in order and provide a firm and exciting vision for the future of its titles? Or is 2022 destined to be as messy as 2021?
1. WoW Mobile Pet Battles
So, what do we know so far? It’s a mobile game, it’s Warcraft-based though not necessarily World-of-Warcraft-based, and it probably involves 3D environments. The top theory right now is that the game will be a WoW pet battle simulator, but given Wow’s pet battles could easily be ported over to a mobile app with the existing game assets, this is unlikely given their need for brand new 3D environments.

2. Warcraft AR
Then, it could also be the Pokémon GO styled AR mobile game that was teased years ago. This makes sense together with the job opening for a 3D environment artist. But, I wouldn’t give this theory much water either, unless their planned release date is at least a couple of years down the line when people are hopefully out and about again.

3. World of Warcraft RPG
Alternatively, it could be an RPG game similar to Diablo Immortal set in the World of Warcraft universe. Since Blizzard’s already shown that it can pull off such an ambitious project, it wouldn’t surprise me if they gave their Warcraft mobile game the same treatment.
4. Warcraft Mobile RTS
It’s worth noting, however, that the majority of Warcraft titles are Real-Time Strategy (RTS) games. World of Warcraft is massively popular, but the demand and subsequent disappointment over Warcraft III: Reforged is a clear indicator that demand for a Warcraft RTS is still strong. 3D environments are equally important for both RTS and RPG games, so it’s anyone’s bet what the mobile game will eventually be
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в: