КЛК 'Владминес'
29 Март 2024, 00:03:43 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Войти
Лучшие фелинологические организации!
Добавье свою организацию! пока бесплатно!!!
Новости: Прглашаем всех в фотогалерею на нашем форуме

Начало   Помощь Поиск Календарь Галерея  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Vape Juice Review  (Прочитано 1674 раз)
upamfva
Ветеран

Кошачьих сил: 134
upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!

Благодарности
-Выражено: 0
-Получено: 0

Просмотр профиля Email
« : 29 Декабрь 2022, 08:52:10 »

Vape Juice Review

I love the branding on all of the IVG juice lines. They managed to keep everything clean and presentable, but still put enough effort into the label design to make it stand out in a crowd. The font is easy to read, the flavor names leave no guesswork, and the nic content is clearly visible. The ‘flavor images’ used on the label add a nice touch to the overall design as well!Get more news about apple berry crumble vape juice,you can vist our website!

Smell:
There’s a lot going on here. Mixed berry aromas upfront with a touch of green apple. Homemade pie crust-esque smells with a noticeable amount of liquid butter thrown in for good measure. This should be a good vape!

My Setup:
A set of 2.5mm fused clatpons on the deck of the Twisted Messes Squared (airflow shut down 75%). Pulsed on the Lavabox DNA 200 by Volcano E-Cigs.

Flavor:
Front – This ones all about the mixed berries (probably a triple berry blend). There’s a faint amount of green apple for tartness, but not enough to really stand out. The crust that I noticed during the smell test has not shown itself quite yet.

Middle – Finally picked up on some of that crust! It took some minor airflow adjustments on the ol’ TM2 (50% to 75%) to find it, but the homemade dough flavors are definitely there. I’d classify the pie shell flavor as more of a raw or cooled crust. The green apples are noticeable at this point as well, but still have not reached the berry potency.

End – The apple was easiest for me to pick up on towards the end of the vape. The tartness from the mixed berry is drastically reduced, and the butter from the crust dissipates entirely. Very low sugar content throughout Apple Berry Crumble, making this vape quite enjoyable!

Aftertaste – Really clean, no lingering whatsoever; IVG did a great job controlling the sugar content in this one. With the tartness being such a prominent characteristic of Apple Berry Crumble, the aftertaste could’ve easily went south.

Cloud Production:
It’s a 70% VG blend, so you won’t be winning your next local cloud comp with a bottle of this stuff. The production still wasn’t half bad on the smaller diameter clapton setup at 60 watts.
In my opinion, there wasn’t enough apple present in this flavor to classify it as an apple and berry crumble. I would’ve definitely liked to have seen a more ‘crispness’. With that being said, the homemade crust flavors and tart berries more than make up for the lack of apple.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в: