КЛК 'Владминес'
19 Апрель 2024, 13:18:20 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Войти
Лучшие фелинологические организации!
Добавье свою организацию! пока бесплатно!!!
Новости: На сайте работает раздел Наши чемпионы! Все чемпионы и чемпионки семейства кошачьих :)

Начало   Помощь Поиск Календарь Галерея  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Woman who has the 'most beautiful buttocks in China  (Прочитано 1542 раз)
upamfva
Ветеран

Кошачьих сил: 137
upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!

Благодарности
-Выражено: 0
-Получено: 0

Просмотр профиля Email
« : 13 Октябрь 2022, 09:42:20 »

Woman who has the 'most beautiful buttocks in China

Life is not always easy for a woman with a curvy body, according to the champion of the 'most beautiful buttocks' contest in China.To get more news about 国产特级毛片aaaaaa, you can visit our official website.

Gao Qian, 19, who stunned the judges with her shapely rear, confessed that she couldn't wear tights on the street because 'people would surround me and point at my backside'.

The young woman, who now only wears baggy clothing in public, told MailOnline that she was particularly embarrassed once when a couple argued in front of her after the man praised her bottom to his girlfriend.Hailing from Shenyang, the provincial capital of Liaoning Province in north-east China, Ms Gao is the winner of the 'most beautiful buttocks' contest on June 24.

The sought-after contest, held in a shopping mall in Shenyang, was China's answer to the hugely popular Miss BumBum competition in Brazil.

During the event, some 50 women proudly writhed, wiggled and shook their curvy bottoms to get the attention of seven judges.In daily life, Ms Gao is a part-time personal trainer and a popular vlogger who makes a living by broadcasting her daily activities online.

The timid woman, who is 5ft 7in and weighs 60kg (132lbs), recently realised that she 'has the kind of body for the competition' after her friends pointed it out to her.

She then put herself under gruelling training to prepare for the contest.

A fitness fanatic herself, Ms Gao spent averagely six hours a day doing thousands of squats and lunges to keep her body in shape.

'I'm very pleased with the results,' Mr Gao told MailOnline. 'I will carry on training no matter how hard it might get.'

'This is the career I love,' she added.

Mr Gao said her buttocks are natural and she has never had implants. To her, a beautiful rear means it's 'curvy' and 'plump'.

The newly crowned beauty queen said that Kim Kardashian has the perfect proportion because 'her buttocks are curvy and her waist is tiny'.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в: