КЛК 'Владминес'
28 Март 2024, 17:56:25 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Войти
Лучшие фелинологические организации!
Добавье свою организацию! пока бесплатно!!!
Новости: Прглашаем всех в фотогалерею на нашем форуме

Начало   Помощь Поиск Календарь Галерея  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: ‘Sexiest Woman Alive' Paige Spiranac breaks internet with Maxim photos  (Прочитано 1636 раз)
upamfva
Ветеран

Кошачьих сил: 134
upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!

Благодарности
-Выражено: 0
-Получено: 0

Просмотр профиля Email
« : 06 Октябрь 2022, 08:26:19 »

‘Sexiest Woman Alive' Paige Spiranac breaks internet with Maxim photos

I am so honored by being named the sexiest woman alive by @maximmag this year!,” she wrote in a post. “When I got the call I kept asking them, ‘Are you sure?’ because I was truly in disbelief.”
Spiranac also added that she may have broke Instagram because her first post had vanished.To get more news about 黄色片免费看, you can visit our official website.

“To me being sexy is about confidence and feeling comfortable in your own skin,” she wrote. “I’ve always tried to stay true to myself though out my unconventional path and now I’m so proud to be following so many amazing women who carried the title in years before me.”“My business has been so successful because of the amazing community of people in my social media accounts,” she explained to the magazine, noting the difference between a community versus a following. “I take the time to respond to everyone. Whether it’s positive or negative, I’ll DM you back.”

When I first started posting, I showed my failure and the things people weren’t discussing, mental health, failure on the golf course,” Spiranac said.

“The community I’ve built, they know me,” she continued. “Even the people who hate me, in the beginning it rattled me, but now I have fun with it. I think my skin is thicker. I know how to handle it.”

Spiranac later joked, “I’m happy with how everything turned out. I wish I played golf at a higher level and accomplished more, but I wouldn’t trade this for the world.”Postmedia is committed to maintaining a lively but civil forum for discussion and encourage all readers to share their views on our articles. Comments may take up to an hour for moderation before appearing on the site. We ask you to keep your comments relevant and respectful. We have enabled email notifications—you will now receive an email if you receive a reply to your comment, there is an update to a comment thread you follow or if a user you follow comments. Visit our Community Guidelines for more information and details on how to adjust your email settings.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в: