КЛК 'Владминес'
29 Март 2024, 18:26:05 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Войти
Лучшие фелинологические организации!
Добавье свою организацию! пока бесплатно!!!
Новости: Ждем всех в нашем каталоге Фелинологических организаций. Вас еще нет в нашем каталоге? Так добавьте скорее!!!

Начало   Помощь Поиск Календарь Галерея  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Paige Spiranac Named Sexiest Woman Alive in 2022  (Прочитано 1764 раз)
upamfva
Ветеран

Кошачьих сил: 135
upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!

Благодарности
-Выражено: 0
-Получено: 0

Просмотр профиля Email
« : 06 Октябрь 2022, 06:59:34 »

Paige Spiranac Named Sexiest Woman Alive in 2022

The announcement of Paige Spiranac’s honour marks yet another watershed moment in the golfing world. One that no other sports entity has had the privilege of doing.To get more news about 亚洲中文字幕波多野结衣, you can visit our official website.

Spiranac has been named the sexiest woman alive in 2022 by Maxim. As a result, she is also on the cover of the 2022 Hot 100 Issue of the magazine.

The international magazine considers not just the physical beauty but other factors into consideration while selecting the Hot 100 list. Usually, the list includes women active in different sectors ranging from sports to business. According to Maxim, Spiranac is the first athlete to take the No. 1 spot on the list.

The golfer explained how unreal she felt when she heard the news for the first time through the post. “To me, being sexy is about confidence and feeling comfortable in your own skin,” she wrote. “I’ve always tried to stay true to myself though out my unconventional path, and now I’m so proud to be following so many amazing women who carried the title in years before me.”

According to Spiranac, she had already posted the news earlier. However, since she broke Instagram with the traffic she received, the platform deleted that post. Paige Renee Spiranac began her professional journey from golf. Throughout the time, she won her first and only championship title on the Cactus Tour.

She even got the chance to play on the Ladies European Tour but not on the LPGA Tour. Although Spiranac was a great amateur golfer, she admits that her mental struggles didn’t let her find success in being a professional. Later, she retired from the sport and switched her career to social media influencing. “When I first started posting, I showed my failure and the things people weren’t discussing, mental health, failure on the golf course.” She described to Maxim how her unique way of content creation made her successful.

As of now, Spiranac has more than 10 million followers. Furthermore, she has also supported the community by being an advocate of cyber bullying through the CyberSmile Foundation. Anjana Prabhakaran is a Golf content writer at EssentiallySports. She has completed her Master's degree in Public Administration and considers researching as one of her hobbies. As her family is interested in sports, Anjana grew up watching every sport on television.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в: