КЛК 'Владминес'
28 Март 2024, 23:06:55 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Войти
Лучшие фелинологические организации!
Добавье свою организацию! пока бесплатно!!!
Новости: Ждем всех в нашем каталоге Фелинологических организаций. Вас еще нет в нашем каталоге? Так добавьте скорее!!!

Начало   Помощь Поиск Календарь Галерея  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Trolls call my mum shameless for selling sexy photos  (Прочитано 1624 раз)
upamfva
Ветеран

Кошачьих сил: 134
upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!

Благодарности
-Выражено: 0
-Получено: 0

Просмотр профиля Email
« : 06 Октябрь 2022, 05:54:56 »

Trolls call my mum shameless for selling sexy photos

Tanisha, 17, daughter of Carla Belluci or "Britain's most hated woman" shared that she is trolled by people who disapprove of her mum.To get more news about 国产日产韩国精品视频, you can visit our official website.

Speaking on a Channel 4 documentary, she said: "They say, you're ugly. They're racist. Basically 'go kill yourself'. I did find it very hard.

"My mum just kept me off my phone. I feel like you should never get used to things like that. But I have got used to it."

Carla’s life shot into the limelight after she appeared on This Morning, where Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby slammed her for faking depression to get a £7k nose job on the NHS.

Something she now says isn’t strictly accurate, claiming the surgery was to repair a bump following an assault from a previous partner.Tanisha said: "I was 14 when my mum went on This Morning. It is sad to see that your mum is named 'Britain's most hated woman'.

She responded to some of the stories out in the press about her family including explaining that she wanted a Brazilian bum lift but thought better of it after meeting with surgeons.

She also addressed the idea that her mum would prefer for her to be on Love Island than be a lawyer.Tanisha said: "It is true. I do want to end up going on Love Island, I don't want to be a lawyer or anything - it's just not my kind of thing.

"I was homeschooled for a couple of years and now I'm in college."During my time of being homeschooled I did practice doing TikToks and pictures for my Instagram."

The 17-year-old explained that she's not embarrassed that her mum had an account on adult picture platform OnlyFans.She said: "My mum does have an OnlyFans account where she posts her nice, naughty pictures.

"My mum gets a lot of subscribers. She literally sits next to me and is like: 'Oh, a new subscriber!'"And my mum does make pretty good money out of it and it's made us have a pretty nice life.

"Some people think I would be embarrassed with my mum having an OnlyFans but I'm actually proud of her. I'm like go on! Yes mum!"The teen then confirmed that, as soon as she's old enough, she plans to follow in her mum's footsteps and release saucy images of her own.

She said: "As soon I turn 18, I was planning on getting an OnlyFans which my mind hasn't changed yet."I think seeing my mum having an OnlyFans and seeing all the money come in made me want to start one next year.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в: