КЛК 'Владминес'
29 Март 2024, 02:47:56 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Войти
Лучшие фелинологические организации!
Добавье свою организацию! пока бесплатно!!!
Новости: Ждем всех в нашем каталоге Фелинологических организаций. Вас еще нет в нашем каталоге? Так добавьте скорее!!!

Начало   Помощь Поиск Календарь Галерея  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Warrior Assault Systems IFAK  (Прочитано 1875 раз)
upamfva
Ветеран

Кошачьих сил: 134
upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!

Благодарности
-Выражено: 0
-Получено: 0

Просмотр профиля Email
« : 26 Сентябрь 2022, 05:31:35 »

Warrior Assault Systems IFAK

For some of us at Spotterup there is that one thing on the kit, or one piece of gear which we focus on, or give more attention to, to gauge the rest of the functional ability of user or their equipment.  For me, it must be an IFAK – Individual First Aid Kit.  Maybe in part because of my experience, and in part because it’s an understated and often under-utilized tool which should really be in some form on first line, second line and third line gear.  It still irritates me when I see people with a full kit and no IFAK, or worse, no TQ.To get more news about ifak pouch, you can visit rusuntacmed.com official website.

If you think there is more than one way to approach a mag pouch, then you have to agree, there are multitude of ways to carry and stock an IFAK.  Maybe still, it’s the fact that commercial and niche factors play into this piece of gear so frequently, that when one is as straight forward and solid as you want, it’s just refreshing.
When Chase Tactical sent us the Warrior Assault Systems (WAS) IFAK from their Elite Ops Series, I was honestly excited.  Maybe because I already knew it would exceed expectations, or because I had expectations and was impressed by seeing more than expected.  One thought I initially had, is that this looked like another mag pouch.  I have seen other companies make attempts at slim or low profile IFAKs with the goal of blending them in with the rest of the kit.  The WAS IFAK is not one of those.

There is no concern that accessibility is compromised because you might confuse the IFAK with the mag pouch under stress.  This looks, feels, and is different.  And it looks sharp.  Basic, still low key, and sharp.  The WAS IFAK uses the KISS principle to perfection.  It is secure, easily accessible and quality made product.

Made of 500 denier Cordura, the pouch feels as tough as it looks.  It is a top opening IFAK with Velcro closure, and two Velcro panels on the outside of the front.  The back of the product is stiffened within the nylon itself, and offers an additional pocket for a pair of shears or a blade.   I was happy that with the clip removed from the G-Code holster, a Colonel Blades Low Viz fit there beautifully.  The pouch is big enough for a full basic IFAK loadout.  By that I mean the necessities required by TCCC or TECC guidelines.

I over packed mine on purpose, stuffing a full double occlusive, Combat Gauze, 6” Israeli dressing, Z-pack gauze, nasal airway,  and a decompression needle into it.   My feeling though, is that the WAS Elite Ops IFAK is best utilized for less with more, and more of necessities such as a smaller combat bandage, z-pack gauze,  tape and so on.  A Phokus Research Shield Trauma Kit fits there like butter on a peach cobbler in Alabama, with room for more.  Either way, it can accommodate a full IFAK, a backup kit if you have a more complete IFAK or a team kit somewhere else, or just what you consider the basics.

As we discussed before, this can be dictated by your environment, mission, or skill level.  On that note, for the brothers and sisters downrange who don’t get the info or fall asleep on the Power Point, let’s define what a full IFAK is.  It’s what you need, and not necessarily what you’re issued or how you’re issued it.

Just because there is lip balm, rehydration salts and toilet paper in your issued IFAK, doesn’t mean all of it should stay there.  Likewise, the tourniquets you’re issued should be out of the IFAK and out of the plastic wrapping they come in.  If your supply section tells you they’ll need it back before you go home, pretend it is ice cream and lick it all.  I think there is a rule that they will not ask for it back.

This is another area where the WAS IFAK shines.  There are MOLLE loops on each side of the pack, allowing for multiple tourniquets and multiple ways to attach them.  This can be rubber bands, another pouch, or whatever your preference is.  If you have your TQ’s elsewhere and good to go, this can be used for chem lights, markers, or looks simply professional as is.

The lid allows for enough adjustment with the Velcro closure that an over packed or lightly packed kit will be secure and look good.  It has a large pull tab on the bottom, and is easily located in low light, and with gloves.   There is a drainage hole on the bottom of the pouch, which allows for, yes you guessed it.  But you can also loop a bungee through the inside of the compartment, allowing for an attachment point on the bottom.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в: