КЛК 'Владминес'
26 Апрель 2024, 04:10:13 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Войти
Лучшие фелинологические организации!
Добавье свою организацию! пока бесплатно!!!
Новости: Прглашаем всех в фотогалерею на нашем форуме

Начало   Помощь Поиск Календарь Галерея  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Life with a smart lock - Diary of a Smart Home  (Прочитано 1503 раз)
upamfva
Ветеран

Кошачьих сил: 138
upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!

Благодарности
-Выражено: 0
-Получено: 0

Просмотр профиля Email
« : 30 Май 2022, 07:02:50 »

Life with a smart lock - Diary of a Smart Home

An average day in my life consists of going to work, visiting the supermarket, going to a yoga class and spending time in the garden with my daughter.To get more news about smart lock door wifi, you can visit securamsys.com official website.

I have a busy lifestyle and enjoy going out and keeping busy. My daughter is a teenager and spends a lot of time with her friends and on her smartphone. She’s really interested in technology and has helped me to understand how beneficial smart home tech can be for our family.
We first invested in a voice assistant, which both my daughter and I use regularly and find really helpful for day-to-day activities. My daughter had read about smart locks and thought investing in one could be particularly useful for our busy lifestyle.

We decided to do some research into this new smart home trend to find the best smart lock for our home. When we finally decided on a brand and design, it was so easy to install and set up and we’ve been enjoying using it ever since.

For me, I find it really handy that I don’t need to carry a key around with me all the time. For example, when I go to yoga, I can simply take my phone and not worry about where I left my house key. With the help of the Access app, I can check in to make sure my daughter has arrived home safely from school.

Having the smart lock fitted has simply made our lives that little bit easier, giving us convenience and the freedom to enjoy our busy lifestyle without worrying about if the front door is locked.The smart lock we choose to install was from Yale, a trusted brand that both my partner and I have grown up with and remember from our family homes. Particularly when it comes to home security, we would always opt for a brand name that we know and have used in the past, even more so with smart security products as these are something very new to us.

And what’s great about our Yale smart lock is that it allows us to (literally!) juggle busy family life. Whether I’m heading out to a yoga class or coming home with bags full of shopping, having a smart lock takes the stress out of trying to search for my keys.

I also feel confident knowing when my daughter goes out with her friends, we can check she’s arrived home safely, and I don’t have to worry about her losing her keys, which she has done in the past.She’s clued up on all the different smart home products available, so she has helped us to understand the range of functions the smart lock can do and how it can integrate with our smart alarm and voice assistant.

As we have such a busy family household, we sometimes also have to rely on the help of others to drop into our home. Sometimes our parents or trusted visitors, such as our cleaner, need access to our home, but giving out spare keys can become a worry, particularly if they get misplaced or unintentionally into the wrong hands.

That’s why I love the smart aspects of our smart lock - I can easily create and revoke virtual keys as and when I need them, sending them directly to whoever needs access to my home immediately. Whether I’m standing in the queue at the supermarket, working in the office or taking my daughter to one of her many hobbies, it really helps knowing it’s quick and easy to let someone we trust into our home.

The handy Yale Access App helps making controlling our smart lock remotely really easy. I can see who’s coming and going, create virtual keys for family and friends and even check whether my door has been left open, all from the intuitive app.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в: