КЛК 'Владминес'
29 Март 2024, 16:03:38 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Войти
Лучшие фелинологические организации!
Добавье свою организацию! пока бесплатно!!!
Новости: На сайте работает раздел Наши чемпионы! Все чемпионы и чемпионки семейства кошачьих :)

Начало   Помощь Поиск Календарь Галерея  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: The 14 Best Jewelry Boxes to Fill With Glittery Things  (Прочитано 1976 раз)
upamfva
Ветеран

Кошачьих сил: 135
upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!

Благодарности
-Выражено: 0
-Получено: 0

Просмотр профиля Email
« : 31 Октябрь 2022, 04:54:26 »

The 14 Best Jewelry Boxes to Fill With Glittery Things

At the end of a long day, I take off my rings(opens in new tab), earrings(opens in new tab), and necklaces(opens in new tab) and put them on my dresser or bathroom sink. Now, I'm not a messy person per se, but often a midi ring or earring stud will go MIA. They fall behind my dresser or roll off the sink, forcing me to jump into action to save my earrings before they make it down the drain. I've only recently started using tiny jewelry dishes to contain my growing accessories collection (spring 2021's jewelry trends(opens in new tab) are looking pretty good, by the way), but even that isn't the best solution. I've learned I need an actual jewelry box. In my search for one, I found plenty of pretty organizers that not only have many compartments to hold my baubles, but also double as cute decor for my house. Ahead, I shared my favorite jewelry holders so you too won't lose any more precious jewels(opens in new tab).To get more news about JEWELRY BOXES, you can visit seekprecious.com official website.
Whether you have an ample jewelry collection or are growing it one piece at a time, this jewelry box will follow along with you on that journey. The stackable trays are sold individually or as a set of two with many compartments to store all your baubles.
Is your apartment or house heavy on the wood accents? If it is, you'll want to get this jewelry box with a wooden lid. The top shelf holds rings while the two side swing drawers can hold larger pieces like necklaces. There's even a built-in mirror, so you don't have to go all the way to the bathroom to put on your jewels.

If your happy place is near a body of water, keep these seashell boxes close. Store your jewels in them, and when your collection has outgrown the space, repurpose the shells as bookshelf decor or as lipstick containers.

This jewelry box looks elegant whether displayed in the bathroom or in your bedroom. It has a gold handle and a single compartment for your precious jewels. Another idea for use: You can store your remotes in here to keep your coffee table clutter free.

For those of us who love watches and think they're as important as the earrings or necklaces in the collection, get this case designed specifically to hold your timepieces. They won't get scratched or dusty in here.

You're on the hunt for unique jewelry boxes and this one definitely fits that bill. The colors and shape are visually interesting, and the honeycomb design was inspired by the natural geometry created by bees. You can stack or nestle the containers together.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в: