КЛК 'Владминес'
27 Апрель 2024, 23:17:40 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Войти
Лучшие фелинологические организации!
Добавье свою организацию! пока бесплатно!!!
Новости: Ждем всех в нашем каталоге Фелинологических организаций. Вас еще нет в нашем каталоге? Так добавьте скорее!!!

Начало   Помощь Поиск Календарь Галерея  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Voxan Wattman is now world's fastest electric motorcycle  (Прочитано 1294 раз)
upamfva
Ветеран

Кошачьих сил: 139
upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!

Благодарности
-Выражено: 0
-Получено: 0

Просмотр профиля Email
« : 23 Декабрь 2022, 06:00:48 »

Voxan Wattman is now world's fastest electric motorcycle

Voxan Wattman has set a new record for the world's fastest electric bike. Wattman, designed by Voxan, achieved an average top speed of 366.94 km/h, making it the fastest electric motorcycle in the world. This record was previously held by Mobitec EV-02A that achieved a top speed of 329 km/h. Voxan, a marque of electric car company Venturi, had revealed plans of setting a new record for the world's fastest motorcycle last year. To achieve this, they enlisted the help of Max Biaggi. Max, a MotoGP veteran and two-time World Superbike champion, set the new record on Voxan Wattman electric superbike at Chateauroux airport in France.To get more news about fastest ebike, you can visit magicyclebike.com official website.

Biaggi, on Voxan Wattman, clocked a top speed on 408 km/h on a 3.5 km long runway of the airport and the average speed to two stretches (in line with Fédération Internationale de Motocyclisme regulations) was 366.94 km/h. With this, the bike is now the fastest electric motorcycle in 'partially streamlined electric motorcycle over 300 kg' class. A day before this run, Max Biaggi, in a non-streamlined Wattman without fairing, clocked a top speed of 372 km/h with an average speed of 349.38 km/h for two runs in opposite directions. Voxan Wattman, propelled by a 362 bhp electric motor, also managed to set nine other records in the attempt become world's fastest electric motorcycle. To get more news about ebike for sale, you can visit magicyclebike.com official website.
Gildo Pastor, President of Venturi, "It was important to me to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Venturi Group’s electric adventure. Given the health situation, it hasn’t been easy, but thanks to the hard work and mentality shown by Max and my teams, we proved ourselves up to the challenge. Twenty years after buying Venturi, I am delighted that the Group can now claim to have created the fastest ever electric vehicles on two and four wheels (Venturi VBB-3, FIA record: 549 km/h – 341 mph), but also in the four-wheel fuel cell category (Venturi VBB-2, FIA record: 487 km/h – 303 mph). On each project, we have worked openly with major companies to share with them our expertise in the field of ground-breaking technologies, and in doing so contributed to improving eco-mobility. That modest contribution reflects my commitment to ensuring we are fully lined with the values of the Principality in terms of sustainable development. So I am sharing these records with my country, Monaco."
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в: