КЛК 'Владминес'
28 Апрель 2024, 00:55:18 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Войти
Лучшие фелинологические организации!
Добавье свою организацию! пока бесплатно!!!
Новости: На сайте работает раздел Наши чемпионы! Все чемпионы и чемпионки семейства кошачьих :)

Начало   Помощь Поиск Календарь Галерея  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Hemostatic agents could save your life  (Прочитано 2362 раз)
upamfva
Ветеран

Кошачьих сил: 139
upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!

Благодарности
-Выражено: 0
-Получено: 0

Просмотр профиля Email
« : 14 Декабрь 2022, 09:44:57 »

Hemostatic agents could save your life

If you take a look online or at your local super store, finding a hemostatic agent to stop bleeding won’t take long.To get more news about quick clot combat gauze, you can visit rusuntacmed.com official website.

Used by military medics on the battlefield, this relatively new breed of wound treatment is finding its way into outdoor enthusiast’s first aid kits. And while they are effective, knowing how to use them before an emergency arises is key.
“I’ve saved dozens of lives with it in Iraq and Afghanistan,” Mississippi National Guard Staff Sgt. Stephen Pait said. "I hunt and fish, and I carry it with me.”

Pait, who served as a medic with the 5th Special Forces Group, said products such as Celox and QuikClot were developed to stop arterial or severe wound bleeding. Examples of severe wounds that outdoorsmen and women may encounter would be a gun shot wound or injury from being hit by a boat motor propeller.

In the event of a severe injury, Pait said the wound needs to be cleaned and if some coagulation has begun, that needs to be wiped away as well. Once the wound is prepared and blood wiped away, the product should be applied directly to the bleeding area and pressure applied until the bleeding stops.
When the wound is no longer bleeding, Pait said some sort of bandage needs to be wrapped around it to hold the clot in place until medical treatment can be received.

“It’s just a stop gap between the point of injury and medical care,” Pait said.

For major wounds, Pait said he prefers to use gauze that is impregnated with the agent. He explained this stems from treating injuries in windy areas or near helicopters where a granular product could get blown away. Both Celox and QuikClot offer impregnated gauze to the public.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в: