КЛК 'Владминес'
28 Март 2024, 23:30:00 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Войти
Лучшие фелинологические организации!
Добавье свою организацию! пока бесплатно!!!
Новости: Ждем всех в нашем каталоге Фелинологических организаций. Вас еще нет в нашем каталоге? Так добавьте скорее!!!

Начало   Помощь Поиск Календарь Галерея  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Himiway Cruiser Review [Best Value Electric Fat Bike?]  (Прочитано 1978 раз)
upamfva
Ветеран

Кошачьих сил: 134
upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!

Благодарности
-Выражено: 0
-Получено: 0

Просмотр профиля Email
« : 30 Ноябрь 2022, 06:41:27 »

Himiway Cruiser Review [Best Value Electric Fat Bike?]

It also means that for three months in the summer, it’s absolutely roasting – which is great if you want to lie on the beach. But if you live here and want to cycle to your office each day – like I do – arriving in a sweaty mess is inevitable.To get more news about himiway bike, you can visit magicyclebike.com official website.

I’d been thinking of getting an e-bike for a while to help deal with these hot days, so when Himiway Bikes got in touch with me asking if I’d like to test out one of their bikes, I was thrilled.
The thing is… Himiway don’t make dainty little bikes, they make monster fat bikes that are packed with power.I’d never actually ridden a fat bike before, but I had heard that although they are good to ride on difficult terrain, they are also pretty heavy and slow. Therefore, the combination of a fat bike with electric power seemed perfect.

Anyway, I got hold of the Himiway Crusier and for the past couple of months I’ve been putting it through its paces.

Getting Started
Prior to getting this bike, I’d only ridden an electric bike a handful of times – and they were always hire city bikes.
For starters – having had to carry the package after it was delivered – it is heavy. 72lbs (or 32kg) to be exact, which is well over double the weight of the hybrid bike I normally ride. 4kg of this weight can be assigned to the battery alone. But this hefty weight isn’t all together surprising considering it is an electric fat bike, after all electric bikes are typically weigh around 20kg and then fat bikes are well… fat.
Assembling the Himiway Cruiser
The bike arrived in a semi-built state, which meant I had to attach the wheels, handlebar, seat, lights, fenders and pedals to the bike, plus plug in the electric cables.

As someone with zero bike mechanic skills, this felt a little intimidating at first. The written instructions were almost useless too, but fortunately I discovered Himiway have an excellent video on their website which shows you how to assemble the bike. With the help of this video, I was able to fly through assembly and it took about an hour for me to do so. If you have a clue about the mechanics of a bicycle, though, this would take you no time at all.
First Ride
With the bike now in one piece, I was ready to take my bike for a test spin.

All things electrical on the bike are managed by the controller which sits next to the left handle. Here you can switch the power on and off, manage the power setting you want to use and switch the lights on and off.

To switch the bike on, you just need to hold the power button down for a few seconds and you’ll see the bike is on when the computer, in the middle of the handlebars, turns on.
After doing this, I got a shock as the bike jolted forward while I was holding it. I walked around with the bike for a few more seconds and it did the same again – which made me a bit nervous about even getting on the bike.

Then I realised the bike actually has a throttle on the right handlebar and I’d be unwittingly been turning it as I walked with it.With this new found information, I started to trust the bike a bit more and decided to take it for a first test ride.

The bike has five power settings, which you can shift through easily by pressing the plus and minus buttons on the controller, with “1” being the least power assistance” and “5” being the most assistance.

Electric bikes take a few minutes to adjust to after riding “normal” bikes for years. The power assistance kicks in as you pedal, so if you don’t pedal, there’s no assistance – unless you turn the throttle.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в: