КЛК 'Владминес'
29 Март 2024, 01:46:57 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Войти
Лучшие фелинологические организации!
Добавье свою организацию! пока бесплатно!!!
Новости: Ждем всех в нашем каталоге Фелинологических организаций. Вас еще нет в нашем каталоге? Так добавьте скорее!!!

Начало   Помощь Поиск Календарь Галерея  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Woman dances to 'I'm Sexy' song at Temple Mount  (Прочитано 1633 раз)
upamfva
Ветеран

Кошачьих сил: 134
upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!upamfva is awe-inspiring!

Благодарности
-Выражено: 0
-Получено: 0

Просмотр профиля Email
« : 06 Октябрь 2022, 06:17:12 »

Woman dances to 'I'm Sexy' song at Temple Mount

Palestinians were enraged on Sunday after a video was shared on TikTok showing what appeared to be a Jewish woman dancing on the Temple Mount to the song "I'm Sexy and I Know It." The Palestinian public expressed outrage at the video, saying that it "records a settler dancing provocative dances in the grounds of the blessed al-Aqsa mosque."To get more news about 99视频在线观看, you can visit our official website.

The woman seemed to be part of a group as people could be seen walking in the background wearing similar clothes to her.

In August, the Palestinian public was enraged following a photo of a woman who was photographed at the Temple Mount and was "dressed immodestly." Palestinian news agency Shehab wrote that the "provocative photo" was posted on the woman's Instagram "during a storming on Al-Aqsa."In mid September, restraining orders from the Temple Mount were issued to both Jewish and Arab activists in a preemptive attempt to prevent unrest and clashes over Rosh Hashanah.

The move was not effective, however. Increased Jewish visits to Temple Mount over Rosh Hashanah led to clashes between Arabs and Israel Police both on the Temple Mount and in east Jerusalem in which rocks were thrown, fireworks were shot at officers and barrels were set on fire.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в: